Monday 18 July 2011

Day 5 - A letter to my class teacher – by Crystal Lai Ka Yan (3A)


Dear Miss Chang,

Hi! Did you have a happy Saturday last week? We had a happy day on Saturday because we went to Green Island, Great Barrier Reef, on that day.


(From the left) Vivian and Crystal on the top deck

Kitty on the Big Cat Boat

Sally enjoying the sunshine

We love Green Island

(From the left) Lydia, Dickson, Anson, Joseph and Shanel

We boarded the Big Cat Boat and went to Green Island. The weather was very windy so the sea was very rough. But it did not affect our mood and we all felt very excited. When we almost there, we was a whale and a sea turtle swimming in the sea.


On Green Island, we went to a ‘glass bottom boat’ and saw the beautiful corals and fishes. I saw many tropical clown fish. Then, we had a buffet lunch on the boat. The food there was very yummy and we were all very full.

(From the left) Sky, Anson and Wilson on the glass bottom boat.


Can I find any treasure under the water?

I love the buffet!

After that, we went to see a crocodile show. The crocodiles are very intimidating and the longest crocodile there is about 7 metres long! I felt very scared at the moment I saw them!!
Scary crocodile

The longest crocodile, Oscar

Finally, we went to the beach. The water was very clear and I could see some sand sediment at the seashore. Although it was windy, it was also very sunny and the sea was shiny too! So I got a little bit of sunburnt there. However, I felt very happy that day!

We love Australia!! Yeah!! ^o^
  
Yours,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment