Thursday 21 July 2011

Day 9 -- A Letter to my Friend by Shanel Kwan (5C)

Hi Debby,
How’s your day? This is the ninth day of my Australian trip. Let me tell you what I have done today.

Iesha and me

In the morning, I went to the class with my buddy, Iesha. I had P.E., cooking, science, music and math lessons. Fortunately, I understood what the teachers talking about but it was a bit bored for me because those topics were not interesting at all. Also, the students were not entirely concentrated in studies and I prefer the environment &mode of study in Hong Kong.

At the recess time, I couldn’t talk a lot to my buddy because we couldn’t find something to talk to each other.

After school, I went to the City library with my schoolmates. And it was very nice. There were also some Chinese books. Can you believe it? I think it is because Cairns has quite a number of Chinese living in.

How about you? Are you enjoying your summer holiday there?

Love,
Shanel

No comments:

Post a Comment