Wednesday 20 July 2011

Day 8 - A day at the Art Museum - -by Adrian Bin Ngai Jun (3A)

Today, we visited the Cairns Art Gallery after school.  In the art museum, there are lots of artwork, like sculptures, models, picture art and etc.  But unfortunately I could hardly understand the message the artists meanto display!!  Poor me....


My buddy and I

I love the weather here at Cairns High School!
Australian Newspaper
Cairns Art Gallery
Cairns Art Gallery


After that we went back our home and our host mum, Sue, asked us whether we'd like to go to the 'Zoom Ba dancing class' or not.  At first, I said I'd just went to watch er dance, but when I went there, I started to dance too!!  At last, I started to dance happily with them!!  Although Anson said that I danced very funnily, I felt so good about it.  And I'm gonna play again tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment