Monday 18 July 2011

Day 6 - A letter to my cousin – by Dickson Lee Chun Kit (3B)

Dear Suki,

Today is a nice day but the weather was not good in the morning. I woke up at 9 a.m. My host mom prepared some pudding for me as breakfast. It was tasty!!



At noon, my host mom took us to a shopping centre. There are coffee shops, supermarkets and curio shops there. I bought a lot of things such as local food and some chocolate. It was my second time to this shopping centre in Australia. I felt happy.

After visiting the shopping centre, we went to the beach for a walk. At the beach, I saw many people enjoying different kinds of activities, for example, wind-surfing, swimming, having a picnic, playing cricket or even playing chess. I took some photos with my host family as the view of the beach was beautiful. It was a nice day!



Yours,
Dickson

No comments:

Post a Comment