Wednesday 20 July 2011

Day 8 - A day at Cairns State High School -- by Anson Lin Yuk Fai (3C)

Today is Tuesday, our second day at the Cairns State High School. My buddy came to pick me up at the school library, I had geography lessons, and then P.E lessons. It wasn't so hot today, but the sun was so bright! After completing the 100m sprint, I was already very tired!


My buddy, Josh Bieber, doesn't he look like 'Justin Bieber' as well?
Josh was writing comments on my report card

The weather here is so nice!! ^o^

Luckily, lunch time was right after the P.E lessons. After lunch, we had science lessons. It was a bit boring... But I still had fun with my friends, I made 7 new Australian friends here, we even exchanged our e-mail and added each other's facebook accounts too! After school, we went to the Art Gallery. There were many pictures.



My new home stay parents brought us to see “the ZUMBA”. ZUMBA is a name of a dance. People just danced happily and all  were having fun during dancing! But I didn't dance because I was too tired after the sprint lesson...

No comments:

Post a Comment